Paradox Server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by DarkStar, Jan 8, 2018.

1. DarkStar

DarkStar New Member

Not sure if I am getting through to staff, so I made another form of expressing this idea. I did try to put it in the app, but it was overlooked in my mind. It would help the development of the server without small distractions if staff could work on map mechanics on a Dev map. this would allow the server to use and switch maps and content this way. saying if you want Holiday maps that can be saved and reused then easy to do so. It would also make it to where staff can have a player and staff experience.

2. PinkMoonlight77

Hello 12darkstar12,

I'm actually completely confused about your threads. First you applied for staff, however your app very much came across as though you are wanting to be part of a build team, however the application you filled out is not for the build team. We do not have applications for that.

Now you labeled this thread "Paradox server" and I'm truly not sure what you're trying to say. I appreciate your application for staff, but it has been denied.

Thanks,
    Pink

3. PinkMoonlight77

Also, staff that first start out don't have any of the perms you've been asking about. World edit isn't even a perm you receive until you are of Admin rank or higher. Builders are handled on a completely different team, with a completely different process of adding people to that team. We have a server that we used for developing servers. That is not something anyone has access to other than our build team, myself and the owner.

4. DarkStar

DarkStar New Member

Ok so if you have the Dev server wouldn't you lead with that? I only wanted to bring the idea to light and if it exists then mission accomplished right XD why would builders not have access to world edit? wouldn't that aid their builds? none the less thats the servers feel about it and then I guess I have nothing more to add for now.

5. PinkMoonlight77

Because our existence of a dev server isn't something we discuss with someone applying to be helper. What perks they do and don't have is also something we don't discuss in applications for helper. On top of all of that, multiple messages to multiple people, in multiple locations makes it extremely confusing to even figure out what it is that you were talking about.

Again, thank you for applying.